- Time: 1 hour
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: medium
- Calories: 36
- Carbs: 6
- Serving Size: 1 Piece-1oz
- 1lbs Jumbo Shrimp
- 1 package Sushi Nori- Roasted seaweed wrappers
- 2 cups Short Grain Sushi Rice--We use Kokuho Rose
- Kikkoman wasabi sauce
- Kikkoman sriracha mayo
- Salmon-We use packaged vita wild nova salmon
- Crab meat-can be imitation
- 1 avacado
- 1 jar lump fish caviar--We used Plaza Premium.
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar-We use Marukan Seasoned Gourmet Rice Vinegar 12 Ounce
- 1 whole cucumber sliced
Directions2 Cups rice will make 3 large California Sushi Rolls
Take 2 cups uncooked rice and place it in a pot and cover it with water and wash it by swirling fingers around gently in pot. Repeat 4-5 times removing water and replacing with fresh water each time you wash the rice.
Once the rice is washed and water is clear and no longer milky white after you drain it. Add 2 cups water for cooking it.
Cover rice and bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer for 20 minutes and remove. Put 1 Tbsp rice vinegar into rice and gently fold into rice. Put rice to the side uncovered and let cool.