Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Time: 30 min
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- Carbs: 8
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare brussel sprouts by cutting off stem and slicing in half.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet and Place each on a sheet, cut side down.
- Salt generously with sea salt.
- Cook 30 to 45 minutes until brussel sprouts are very brown with some black.
- If browning too quickly move rack down a level.
- You can also flip the sprouts half way through the cooking time if you like.
- Once color is at least brown and crunchy on the outside leaves, remove sprouts into a bowl, add melted butter and stir.
- Add more salt if needed. It should be salty.
- Then serve.
This is the only way I eat brussel sprouts as I haven't been a fan in the past due to the sometimes bitter taste. No bitterness here, just pure goodness.