Time: 1 hour
Carbs: 5 pork only or 60 with 1 cup rice
Serving Size: 1/4 pan
- 1 pound lean pork loin chops, cubed
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 TBS brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Spray skillet with Pam, brown pork cubes until cooked through.
- Remove from pan add orange juice, soy, and sugar bring to a boil and reduce for 2 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and water in small bowl and whisk into orange juice mixture, stir until slightly thickened.
- Return pork to pan and simmer for 2 additional minutes.