Cranberry Slush Punch
- Time: 1/2 day
- Serves: 24
- Complexity: medium
- Carbs: 40
- Serving Size: 1 small punch glass
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) jellied cranberry sauce
- 5 cups water
- 12 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cans frozen pinapple apple juice
- 2 cans frozen cranberry juice
In a bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, concentrates, and water. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
Remove from the freezer 45 minutes before serving. For each serving, combine 1/2 cup slush mixture with 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda.
Yield: 24 servings (1 cup each).