Cranberry Slush Punch
- Time: 1/2 day
- Serves: 24
- Complexity: medium
- Carbs: 40
- Serving Size: 1 small punch glass
- 1 Can Apple juice concentrate
- 1/2 Can Dole 100% Pineapple Juice 46 fl. Oz Can--Not from Concentrate
- 1 Can Jellied Cranberry Sauce 14 Oz
- 1/2 Bottle Simply Cranberry® Cocktail 59 oz
- 1/2 carton Minute Maid Fruit Punch 59 oz
- 1 Ginger Ale 2 Liter
- 1 Pint red raspberries,
- 1 Pack of Mint Leaves
In a bowl, combine the 1 Can cranberry sauce, 1 Can Apple juice concentrate, 1/2 can Dole Pineapple Juice, 1/2 Bottle Simply Cranberry Cocktail and 1/2 carton Minute Maid Fruit Punch. Mix with a blender to liquefy the jellied cranberry sauce and ingredients. DO NOT ADD Ginger Ale till later
Cover and freeze mixed ingredients for 2-3 hours.
Remove from the freezer 45 minutes before serving. Pour in 2 Liter Ginger Ale and serve.
For frozen slush mix by the drink, combine 1/2 cup slush mixture with 1/2 cup Ginger Ale.
Add Red Raspberries and Mint Leaves to Garnish
Yield: 24 servings (1 cup each).